Pages

Not Just Fashion - Favourite Finds - #FaveFinds

4.3.11

Happy Friday everyone!

Here's my round up of the coolest things I found on the web this week.

I'm really trying to embrace the whole thrifting culture.  Sally shares some great tips in this post

No trip to London is complete without a trip to Liberty (especially at Christmas - they have the most amazing decorations you can ever imagine!)  A great selection of beautiful silk scarf designs are shown here

As anyone I know, I'm a worry wort.  I'm even the first to admit it.  This was purely just some advice for myself, and made me smile!

These cool leggings also made me smile.  By QooQoo Fashion on Etsy, you can get your very own anonymous bear leggings right here

Some great shots of the Balmain A/W 2011 catwalk collection are shown here.  I LOVE this embellished mini-dress.  How glorious is this seventies disco style piece

I loved this colourful blog post, showcasing the amazing colour clashing trend for Spring.  I can't wait to shake off the winter jacket and start wearing some of these colours!

I don't have an iPad (yet!  As I keep telling the hubby!) but the new snap on covers are a great addition, they double as a stand and come in some fab colours to match your Spring outfit!

How amazing are these Jean-Michel Cazabat boots?  They are the perfect mix of feminine and tough. I want a pair!

Like 'A Pair and A Spare,' I've been eying up the oversized zip clutch on all the street style blogs.  I'm so intrigued to see how the DIY went


How amazing is this structural 'naked' shoe by Andreia Chaves?

I'm such a huge fan of hand lettering.  This invitation by Bernadette Pascua is exquisite

This is a great review of the pop up boutique by Colette & Chanel.  The illustrations are so quirky and bring a unique sense of fun to the boutique.  I love it!

Have a great weekend!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 lovely comments:

Anonymous said...

Andreia Chaves: Invisible Naked Shoe :D

Anonymous said...

Andreia Chaves: Invisible Naked Shoe :D

 
Follow Me on Twitter