Pages

Not Just Fashion - Favourite Finds

21.1.11

A few of my favourite links this week:

Black Accents at Home - MadeByGirl
I love the circular window and the glossy black staircase
Engagement Ring - A Cup of Jo
I love the handmade look and feel of this ring
Great Idea for Your Inspiration Board - Black*Eiffel
Cute little coat hangers for your noticeboard
f21 Wedge Loafer - Fashion Roadkill
Perfect for Spring
Modern Skeleton Key Invites from Wit + Delight - 100 Layer Cake
Simply stunning
Forest Green - Fashion Roadkill
Casual yet on trend
Vintage Ruffle Cupcake Tutorial - The TomKat Studio
Fulfilling my current baking obsession 
DIY Love Heart Back Top - A Pair and a Spare
With the right bra (...or no bra!) this could be beautiful
Sass & Bide - Eat Drink Chic
I just love how the garments are displayed in these shots

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 lovely comments:

 
Follow Me on Twitter